Plotly Wins Bronze Award in the category of Achievement in the Use of Data & Analytics at the 2023 Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
Industry App Catalog
Dash Enterprise is productionizing Python data apps in every industry.
About Industry App Catalog
Access these pre-built Dash apps by industry as inspiration and starter templates.
Dash helps data scientists & quants operationalize Python models
"The distinguishing factor between PowerBI and what Dash NLP analytic apps can do, is offer that next step up of a 'cognitive dashboard' rather than all the other standard dashboards out there."
Global Pharmaceutical Company & Dash Enterprise Customer
Dash is the fastest way to deploy Python-based apps for natural language processing (NLP).
Use NLP + Dash to extract business value from large amounts of unstructured text:
- Digitized company documents
- Research articles
- Customer reviews
- Transcribed audio recordings
- Social media streams
This Dash app demos Google's word2vec in ~300 lines of Python code
AV Lidar Visualization
- This Dash app loads scenes collected from self-driving car trips, and displays both lidar sensor data and human annotated data (bounding boxes). You can choose between a basic and an advanced UI. Get the source code and read the blog post.
Lyft AV Explorer
- This Dash app shows how to build a real-time AV explorer from scratch using Dash Deck and the Lyft perception dataset. The code is easily customizable and also compatible with 3D detection models written in Python.
- Given a pre-annotated video, this Dash app lets you run 2D object detection on a selected frame. You can also edit the annotations, add new bounding boxes, and export the new data table.
DETR Object Detection
- The release of DETR: End-to-End Object Detection with Transformers showed significant improvement in real-time object detection and panoptic segmentation (PS), while greatly simplifying the architecture. As a mean to test the model, we decided to build a simple Dash app that let you experiment and play with the model through a user interface.
Real-time Object Detection
- This Dash app shows how Dash can be used to execute AI models like the YOLO v3 object-detection algorithm in real-time. Check out this article for full details.
Uber Price Prediction
- This Dash app analyzes 120 million Uber trips in real-time to predict the cost of Uber trips through NYC. Read the blog post.